Social Creative - Full Time or Flexible Hours
Advertiser: JBHRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Other
We’re on the lookout for a Social Creative.
Can you style and shoot drool worthy flat-lays? Know your way around a tone curve? Write puns that are the appropriate amount of cheesy and witty? If you answered with a resounding yes to those three questions – we want YOU!
Social Sugar is looking for a talented social creative to join our fun and innovative social team. Your role will vary day-to-day, with tasks not limited to; shooting and editing high quality social content, writing compelling copy, concepting social content, and providing input on what we’ll eat for Free Lunch Thursday. Flexible hours or full-time for the right candidate for the right candidate.
- Concepting and executing compelling creative ideas for social media
- Writing copy for a variety of brands using appropriate tone of voice
- Styling, shooting and editing social media content
- Working as part of a creative partnership to concept and execute ideas for social campaigns
- Studio and Outdoor/On Site Photography
- Exceptional grammar and fluent understanding of the English language (including social media slang)
- Basic Adobe Lightroom
- Basic Adobe Photoshop
Ideally you will have:
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a social creative OR be a graduate of communications advertising or similar with a hunger to learn and a can-do attitude
- A sense of humour
- Ability to work well in a team and individually
- A passion for creating compelling and innovative work
If this sounds like you, please send your portfolio and CV with a scamped social post selling your skills as a creative.