Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Please Quote Reference Number 72476
- Experience with month end processes and general ledger reconciliations?
- Do you have a passion for numbers?
- Join our Finance & Administration team at Euromarque
Euromarque, part of the Cockram Motor Group, is a busy car dealership, centrally located in the Christchurch CBD. We are a fourth generation family company, building successful long term relationships by providing personalised automotive solutions.
We are looking for a capable Assistant Accountant to join our Finance & Administration Team.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, this is a varied position with a range of responsibilities, including:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Floorplan Facility Management
- Creditor Payments
- Process and System Development
- Debt Collection
- Monthly Reconciliation and Reports
- A positive can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with month end processes, general ledger reconciliations
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for numbers
Please apply now through our online application form highlighting why you'd be the ideal candidate for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have experience in a similar accounts role? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- Why are you the ideal candidate for this role?