CAFE ASSISTANT (FULL TIME/PART TIME)
Advertiser: MELBA ManukauMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $17.70 - $19 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
We are searching for full-time/part-time front of house staff who have at least one year of experience in hospitality and who thrive on the busy environment of a bustling cafe/Restaurant. Focus and enthusiasm for customer service is a must as well as a positive and professional attitude. The ability to work competently in a team environment is very important, as an excellent experience for our customers is our goal
This position is for
Monday-Sunday 7am - 10pm
( Rostered ), day and night.
Must be able to work weekends.
You must have a strong grasp of the following to be successful in this role:
- You will be required to work on weekends
- Excellent grasp of written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm and passion for customer service
- Solid previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Serve and work with the team with an excellent attitude and at a good pace
We take pride in the food and beverages that we serve to our customers and we would like you to do the same. We will immerse you in our cafe culture where you will serve the tables as well as getting involved for the preparation of the beverages - quality smoothies and our house-made juices.
We are dedicated to developing our staff and growing our employees in the hospitality industry. We would love for you to join us if you have the experience and passion for food, beverage and service. If you share our enthusiasm apply today.
Please email your CV and cover letter to
APPLICANT MUST BE A NZ CITIZEN, RESIDENT OR HAVE PERMISSION TO WORK IN NZ FOR A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?