Product Manager ANZ
Advertiser: CoretexMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jun 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Product Management & Development
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to build a safer, greener and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and align with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years. Help us build that reality.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who is energised by our fast growing, innovative environment and has as much appetite for success and great customer outcomes as we do.
Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, you will bring your expertise in building solutions to help us continue cementing our relationships in the transportation industry to develop new offerings for our customers. Your customer-focussed approach will help you anticipate the future needs of your customer and your technical curiosity will drive you to develop products to those needs. You will have ownership of the products in your vertical from beginning to end: market analysis, requirements gathering, product ideation, product development, go-to-market strategy, sales training and the P&L.
- You will bring significant expertise in product management and you'll be a superb builder of relationships, both with colleagues and customers.
- Naturally, a background in telematics or a related sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Your creative mindset will help drive continued innovation of your products, and you'll enjoy seeing our customers succeed as these go live.
- Highly motivated and driven to excel, you will thrive in our fast growing, quickly changing environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity to grow your career and make an impact that matters. Are you ready to help us build our new reality?
Coretex is an equal opportunities employer. We appreciate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a product manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience managing the development of a product from inception to delivery?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?