Research Nurse/Study Co-ordinator
Advertiser: Sleep & Breathing (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Clinical/Medical Research
PART TIME HOURS
The Clinical Trials Unit at the NZ Respiratory & Sleep Institute in Greenlane requires an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator to join our growing team. As well as working alongside our Research Manager you would have the opportunity to be the lead Study Coordinator on individual studies.
- have previous research experience including preparing HDEC submissions and study-specific document creation
- have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- have the ability to work independently, yet also be part of a team
- be highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- be able to be flexible with regards to starting and finishing times
Preference will be given to people with a keen interest and previous experience with respiratory research studies although some training will be provided.
Competitive remuneration offered along with an exceptional working environment.
20 - 30 hours per week, with rostered start times generally early morning. Consideration will be given to more hours depending on qualifications.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?