Advertiser: Ezi Car Rental a division of NZ Leisure LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
We are looking for someone special and it could be you.
Ezi Car Rental is a successful privately owned car rental company in New Zealand, Our customers are from all over the globe, and our cars travel all over New Zealand. We are committed to being the very best we can…efficiency, team work and professionalism are the essential ingredients we desire in order to deliver our customers undeniable value.
We seek an Accounts Payable to join our friendly small team. You will be someone with huge drive, initiative and energy and determination to succeed and is not afraid to work hard.
We are searching for someone who enjoys being challenged and who has the drive to meet deadlines .
Key responsibilities will include the usual aspect of Accounts Payable role - coding/processing invoices, supplier reconciliations, checking invoices to PO, ensuring that invoices are properly authorised for payment; arranging payment runs.
To be considered for the role, please check yourself against the minimum must have list:
1. You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
2. Proven track record with Accounts Payable.
3. Ability to be focus and have great attention to detail.
4. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be dealing with all facets of the business.
5. You are a team player and have no qualms with getting involved with other facets of the Finance Team.
6. Demonstrate the ability to pick new things up quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful private company with friendly, helpful staff who are passionate about what we do. Remuneration will be market competitive and dependent on your existing skills and experience.
If you fit the above bill and am keen to work for a company that values its staff, we will be keen to hear from you. Let us know what you are looking for in your cover letter and why you are looking for a new job and how you fit the bill above. Send your CV and a covering letter to Munfoon.Yim@ezicarrental.co.nz together with your expected salary.
Due to the volume of applications that is expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?