BARISTA / CAFE SERVER
Advertiser: Delishimo LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 May 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $15 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Cafe Barista / Server - Part-Time
We need experienced Baristas and Cafe food servers to join our team at Delishimo! Café at Half Moon Bay on the Marina.
Attached to Freshchoice Supermarket, our busy growing café offers a range of delicious sandwiches, salads, cakes and more to take away, in addition to Allpress coffee, gelato, hot meals & fresh fruit ice cream.
Mornings : 5.00am- 12 or 1 pm.
To join our team you will have a:
- Excellent barista skills and passion for great coffee
- Can-do attitude
- Proven track record in the hospitality industry
- Opportunity to develop your career in supervising
- Excellent communication skills
- Food handling skills
This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a fast-paced team and for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate, staff discount to the adjoining supermarket, and receive comprehensive Allpress training and personal development opportunities to further your career.
The Café is open 5 am to 7 pm and we are now celebrating Delishimo's newly refurbished look as we aim to expand our business. If you have the required attributes, want to make an impact and are available to work during these times, including one weekend day, we would love to hear from you.
Please note where our business is:
We are on the Marina at Half Moon Bay - this is a 30 minute drive from the CBD off-peak and up to an hour in peak traffic. (Public transport does not always run at the right time for when our shifts start).
PLEASE send your CV and covering letter - via the Seek website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a barista?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?