Guest Experience Coordinator
Advertiser: WellingtonNZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 May 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
We’re looking for someone to join our Guest Experience team on a part time basis who can identify, develop and implement continuous improvements to the guest experiences of our performances, exhibitions, conventions and events across Wellingtons’ venues.
You’ll need to have previous coordination experience and be confident acting as a key contact between Venues Wellington and our guest facing supply partners.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being a key contact between Venues Wellington's venues and approved retail catering, security and other guest facing supply partners.
- Working collaboratively across our teams and venues to develop opportunities that deliver enhanced value to our customers and drive business profitability.
- Liaising with the appropriate Manager/Team Lead to ensure efficient rostering with the right skills at the right time.
- Being the first point of contact for all casual Guest Experience team staff communications and queries, and responding in a timely fashion.
- Generating and distributing reports as required.
- Coordinating and managing briefings, supplies, uniforms and any other equipment required to ensure the team is able to provide outstanding customer service.
The ideal person will bring to the role and team:
- Experience in a customer facing coordination role.
- Previous experience working within the events, music, arts, conferences or sport sectors.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to communicate information clearly to a wide range of stakeholders including both verbal and written abilities.
- Relationship management skills with a strong customer focus, proactively meeting customer /clients' needs.
- Be highly organised to ensure all aspects of work is completed to a high standard.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to deliver an outstanding experience for our guests.
Do you want to be part of a diverse organisation making a difference to Wellington? We would love to hear from you.
Venues Wellington is a business unit of WellingtonNZ and responsible for securing, managing and delivering extraordinary events in the Michael Fowler Centre, St James Theatre, The Opera House, TSB Bank Arena, TSB Bank Auditorium (Shed 6) and Academy Galleries.
Please apply with your cover letter and CV via Seek as soon as possible. Applications close at 5pm, Friday 24 May 2019 and we’ll be in touch soon after the closing date with an update on your application.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please email People@wellingtonnz.com or a copy of the job description can be found on https://www.venueswellington.com/about-us/join-our-team/
Please note only applicants with the right to live and work in NZ will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?