Commercial Broker Support
Advertiser: Rothbury Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 May 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rotorua
- Work Type
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Rothbury is the largest majority New Zealand owned insurance broking company with branches nationwide. Each branch has a close-knit team that not only works hard but likes to have fun. We encourage work-life balance and offer a supportive culture where employees know that they are valued.
An opportunity has opened up for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Rotorua Branch in an 11 month, fixed term Commercial Broker Support position. As a Commercial Broker Support your will support a Commercial Broker in the retention and growth of their portfolio. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Commercial Broker in managing all aspects of portfolio
- Processing of renewals, new business, alterations and cancellations
- Setting up new policies, processing finance agreements and sending out proposals
- Ensuring premiums are collected within required timeframes
- Resolving client queries and providing a high level of client service
Our Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will relish working as part of a hardworking, professional and experienced team. You will have:
- Experience within Commercial Fire & General Insurance in New Zealand
- Experience as a Broker Support is preferable
- Strong administration and processing experience is mandatory
- A strong understanding of NZ Insurance policies and wording
- Strong communication and computer literacy
This is your opportunity to be part of a forward thinking company where you will enjoy a challenging position in a fantastic, friendly working environment.
To register your interest in this role, please submit both your CV and covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have experience as a Commercial Broker Support?