Registered Architect / Architectural Graduate
Advertiser: foley group architectureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
About the Company
We are a medium sized NZIA registered architectural practice with a strong reputation for exceeding our clients expectations. Due to the rapid expansion of our office we are currently looking for a Registered Architect or Architectural Graduate with experience in the commercial and residential sectors.
In reward for your expertise you will recieve an above industry average salary package and the opportunity to work on an expansive portfolio of projects throughout New Zealand.
About The Role
You will work within a team of young professionals in our new purpose built offices in the CBD. In addition to the above you will work in a office environment that is entertaining and enjoyable. We are committed to providing the best possible work place in Christchurch.
You will be responsible for preparing concept designs and preparing presentation images and plans, assisting with and overseeing construction documentation, co-ordinating with consultants, dealing with local councils, liaising with clients, and providing support to contractors as required.
We are looking for Architects who have:
- Creative design solutions.
- Minimum 4 years relevant NZ experience.
- Relevant degree qualifications.
- Archicad and Photoshop skills (although not essential).
- A sound knowledge of the NZBC and NZS 3604.
- Solid detailing knowledge.
- A passion for the job at hand and the motivation to see it through to completion.
Benefits of working for us:
- Above Industry average salary.
- Social and entertaining office atmosphere.
- Overtime pay.
- Flexible work hours.
- Family focused business.
Applications in the strictest confidence to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?