Advertiser: Tailor Inc LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
About Tailor Inc.
Tailor Inc is a dynamic and fast growing Project Partnership business with offices in Auckland and Tauranga.
We are designers, project managers, tenancy coordinators and support staff who share a collective passion for, primarily retail projects, but manage other commercial projects too. We focus on providing utmost commitment and outstanding results for our clients and their customers.
About the role
The ideal candidate will have worked client side on commercial projects including retail, industrial and office development and fit out.
Duties include establishment and management of projects through ensuring a high standard of forward planning, communication, co‑ordination and pro‑active control of external contractors and consultants.
You will be expected to perform in the following key result areas:
- Ownership of projects and their related NZ Construction and Consultancy contracts.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Deliver projects to defined environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Focus on Financial, Quality and Timely performance of assigned projects.
- Effective management of multi‑disciplinary project teams, Architectural, Engineering, Financial and other resources.
- Provide innovative and effective solutions to challenges.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- Project and Contract Management experience.
- A graduate level qualification
- Highly developed leadership qualities and the proven ability to work with a wide range of people to achieve positive results in project management.
- Good written and communication skills are critical, as is solid experience in instigating and delivering projects both effectively and efficiently.
- Experience with tendering process and contract management, good computer literacy in MS Office and project management tools will be a definite advantage.
- Valid driver's licence.
In return for your skill-set and experience, we offer an industry related salary package.
If this position sounds like it could be an ideal next step in your career, then please submit your application in the form of your CV and a cover letter.