Advertiser: Bailey TanksMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 May 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Bailey, The #1 Name in Water is a successful family run business that makes water management solutions including tanks, drainage and culvert pipe products for fresh water, stormwater and wastewater areas. Bailey takes pride in being a customer focused company, has a great culture and a commitment to our staff.
Reporting to the South Island Manager you will be part of a small team of dedicated professionals based in Christchurch delivering exceptional customer service to our many valued customers across the South Island. The role involves travelling to new and existing customers throughout the South Island to understand their needs and ensure we are delivering solutions right for them. If you're great at managing existing relationships as well as creating new ones then this role is for you.
- You will understand that our existing customers are vitally important and while also bringing new customers to the Bailey experience you will know how to balance existing as well as new customers
- You will know how to take a strategic approach to sales and market development
- You will have exceptional relationship skills which together with your exceptional written and verbal communication skills make you a someone that customers will trust
- You will have a history of growing sales within your previous roles
- You will be an innovative thinker who has a history of coming up with outside the box ideas to drive sales, create new opportunities and outsmart the competition
- You will be able to draw upon your existing networks in the South Island civil and rural supplies markets to hit the ground running
- You will have had experience developing a marketing/sales strategy tailored to different channels, segment and or geographical areas
- You will enjoy working as a key member of a small team in a company and an environment working towards best practice in customer satisfaction.
This role comes with an attractive salary, vehicle, tools of trade and a supportive team environment.
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?