Advertiser: Fresco Systems AustralasiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 May 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Process Engineering
Fresco Systems is a reputable International Company with its Head Office and Manufacturing Facility in Auckland and offices in Sydney, Singapore, Dubai and Bangalore delivering projects globally. We are proud of providing our clients with high quality, cost effective turn key projects in Bulk Materials Handling.
You will be responsible for technical leadership, mentoring and defining the design direction of all Fresco systems equipment. You will draw on your extensive past experience to solve complex and difficult design issues, troubleshoot problems encountered during manufacture, commissioning and operation and will have design responsibility for new, complex and innovative pieces of equipment. You will be responsible for ensuring that the design team adheres to company processes and procedures in regards to Design Review and delivery of manufacturing drawings.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- A qualification in either NZCE, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor in Engineering
- Knowledge of either Bulk Materials Handling Equipment or Process Equipment
- Experience in Autodesk Inventor 3d modelling, Vault Professional and AutoCAD or equivalent experience using an alternative software would be considered. Vault/Inventor administration experience would be a real advantage.
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Experience managing a small team of engineers would be advantageous
- Knowledge of relevant AS/NZ and international standards for process equipment would be advantageous
- A strong foundation of practical knowledge and affinity with the manufacturing environment
- A thorough knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques and applications
If you believe you have the skills needed and want to work with a forward thinking company send us your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a process engineer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a design engineer?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanical engineering?