Advertiser: Admark Visual Imaging LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Admark is a leader in the print industry, specialising in the manufacture of high-quality labels, vehicle graphics and corporate imaging. We work in partnership with our clients to help them realise their printing dreams.
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious and exceptional people General Manager to join our leadership team and help implement our company strategic plan. An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Establishing and maintaining strong and effective relationships with our team, our board and our stakeholders
- Lead, develop, implement our strategic plan
- Build the culture through our vision, purpose and values
- Lead initiatives and deliver results in business improvement projects
- Oversee and develop company performance through leadership and coaching that grow our people
Reporting to the board, you will serve as both an advisor and policy administrator to the senior management team.
Key attributes we are looking for are;
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Proven leader that ideally has worked in senior management role
- Exceptional people management skills applicable in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate evidence of your capability for continued business improvement processes and strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey a vision and manage to that vision
- Passion and drive for business that is inspiring
If you have an excellent work ethic, a passion for change and a strategic focus, then this could be your chance to join us!
If you think you have what it takes to take this role on, apply now in writing with a covering letter and CV, to Stacey Hayward, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's the largest size team you have managed?
- How many years' experience do you have with change management?