Golf Development Officer - Waikato
Advertiser: Sport WaikatoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 May 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
Waikato Golf Association Incorporated, is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated person to join their passionate team as a Golf Development Officer.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Golf Development Officer will focus on supporting clubs across the Waikato District to deliver community golf programmes and events in a way that encourages and sustains participation and volunteer support.
We are seeking applications from individuals with the following attributes:
- strong relationship management skills
- ability to work effectively as a team member
- broad sporting sector knowledge and experience from within a golf organisation or the community sport arena
- previous experience leading the development and implementation of participation programmes or events
- competent with the management of social media platforms
- is logical, structured and systematic in planning and completing their workload
This role will involve working at various locations across Waikato and requires the ability to be flexible with standard working hours, which may include some evenings and weekends.
A copy of the full job description for this exciting role can be viewed on the Waikato Golf website; www.waikatogolf.co.nz
If you’re keen to be part of the future of Waikato Golf, please send a cover letter and your C.V. by email to Terry Booth at email@example.com.
Applications close Tuesday 28 May 2019 at 5pm.