CAD KITCHEN DESIGNER
Advertiser: Neospace International LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Since 1987, Matisse International has been New Zealand’s premier supplier of some of the world’s leading and most luxurious brands of furniture, kitchens, bathrooms, wardrobes and lighting for residential, commercial and contract clients.
Due to rapidly increasing business in the kitchen division, Matisse is expanding its design team to provide support with the design and CAD drawing of high-end imported Italian modular kitchens. Our kitchen projects consist of both private residential and contracts for multi-unit residential and apartment projects. Due to the individual nature of these projects, there is plenty of variety of work as every design and the materials used are different.
- Assist the contract team with CAD drawing the designs of our kitchens
- Support the sales team and designers when presenting to prospective clients
- Utilise Winner software to prepare detailed plans and order confirmations for production
- Carry out site surveys as necessary
- Work closely with the Project Manager and installation team as and when required
- Permanent full-time position – 40 hours per week but overtime may be required on occasions to meet deadlines
- Opportunity for career advancement
Skills & Experience:
- Previous CAD drawing experience – minimum of 1 year
- Familiar with customised modular design styles
- Good design knowledge, ability to problem solve with good eye for detail
- Strong computer skills, logical thinking and willingness to follow procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and take responsibility
- Punctual, organized, reliable, friendly and courteous
- Good communicator, able to liaise with and keep stakeholders informed
- Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a current valid NZ work visa
To find out further details, or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (If applying, please include your cover letter and CV).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?