Stainless & Mild Steel Fabricator
Advertiser: Farra EngineeringMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
About the business
Farra Engineering Ltd is a Dunedin headquartered, diversified engineering company that provides engineering solutions and services to a wide range of local and international customers. Farra's strength lies in its experience, resilient history, solid reputation, breadth of operations, and technical and management skills.
At Farra you will work in an environment where people matter, and all interactions are conducted in a straight up manner. You will work in a customer focused team offering design led services. You will experience a solution focused culture that can do like no other, with proven results and a resilient history.
About the role
Skills and experience
We have vacancies in our Dunedin Team for Stainless & Mild Steel Fabricators and require people with the below attributes:
- Have a strong knowledge base of mild and stainless fabrication and the sheetmetal industry.
- Be self-motivated, practical thinker and problem solver.
- Able to work independently and have the ability to work within a team environment.
- Be competent in Tig/Mig to AS/NZS 2980 or equivalent.
- Have a good work ethic and attitude.
- Ability to interpret drawings accurately.
- Must have good planning skills and be organised, as site work will be required.
Remuneration will be based on your experience and what you can bring to the team.
In accordance with our Company's Drug and Alcohol Policy, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?