Sales Support | Administrator
Advertiser: Admark Visual Imaging LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 May 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Admark is a leader in the print industry, specialising in the manufacture of high quality labels, vehicle graphics and corporate imaging.
We wish to appoint a Sales Support/Customer Services person to assist our Sales Consultants.
The position is based at our Hamilton Head Office.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following qualities:
• Fast learner, decisive and proactive.
• Be well organised and able to juggle conflicting demands on your time.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Be able to demonstrate competency in the Microsoft Office Suite - particularly Excel.
• Excellent communicator
• Previous Sales Support/Customer Services and or print industry experience is an advantage.
• Being able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Maintain high standards and a sense of humour while working under pressure.
This is a detail orientated position. This is not an artistic or design role.
Please send your CV to Lisa Pilling by Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?