Human Resources Advisor
Advertiser: Ezi Car Rental a division of NZ Leisure LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Having experienced significant growth in the past five years, Ezi Car Rental is now looking for a motivated Human Resources Advisor, based in our modern head office in Ellerslie, Auckland.
We realise that it's OUR PEOPLE that will drive us to the next level of success, so we're on the look-out for an experienced and enthusiastic HR professional to support us on the next stage of our journey. Ezi Car Rental is a proudly 100% New Zealand owned and operated rental car operator and we need someone who will be comfortable at communicating and working collaboratively at all levels of the business.
As we continue to grow our business in the future, our HR requirements will also expand so we see this new position as an exciting opportunity for the right person. You will have the assistance of a HR Administrator reporting to you to help with many of the day to day tasks, plus a great Ezi Car Rental team to work with across our six branches throughout New Zealand.
What’s On Offer
In addition to the amazing team environment you will be joining and the varied work you will get to do, you will also receive a competitive salary, free car parking and we are open to discussing flexibility with hours and days of work for the right candidate.
Have we got you interested? Does this sound like you? We look forward to receiving your application soon!
About The Role
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations aned maintaining records.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Ezi Commitment
Ezi Mission: We will consistently deliver quality products, friendly services and great values by practicing top notch customer service and make the client confident that Ezi Car Rental is their best car rental choice.
Ezi Values: Welcoming, Genuine, Dynamic, Uncomplicated, Efficient
To apply, please include a CV and cover letter showing your passion for the role with Ezi Car Rental.
Applications close on Sunday 26 May at 5pm.
Please Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?
- What's your expected hourly rate?