Asbestos Class A and B Supervisor
Advertiser: Green Way LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 May 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $35 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
About the business and the role
Due to rapidly expanding workload we are looking for an experienced Asbestos Supervisor to supervise and undertake asbestos removal. You will be working on interesting commercial and residential properties around greater Auckland.
This is an attractive position for someone who is reliable and able to work independently, but at the same time be part of a team. We will supply ongoing training and there will be great career opportunities within Green Way.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Key responsibilities will include:
To liaise closely with the Project Team in order to ensure compliance with Client and Green Way Services' processes
Ensure project is meeting program and resource management
- Set up complex enclosures
Problem solving and innovation as an individual and as part of a team
- Running large numbers of removal operatives
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will possess good practical experience, gained in the removal of most types of both friable and non-friable asbestos, A Class Removalist and Asbestos Supervisor qualifications and good team leadership skills (minimum 2 years' experience within this role).
(Class B) NZQA29765
(Class A) NZQA29766
Supervise Asbestos Removal NZQA29767
Or equivalent Australian, English or US qualifications.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Phil on 021 950 019 for further information. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Job benefits and perks
Relocation package if living outside NZ
Immigration support if needed
Green Way Limited is Immigration NZ accredited
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of OH&S/WHS?