Advertiser: FENDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 May 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
We are looking for an experienced Sports Facilitators to deliver outcomes focused programmes to young people, primarily youth at risk.
Our purpose at FEND NZ is to provide a range of high quality programmes to suit the individual, and group needs of young people in our community. We encourage young people to learn while actively participating in a safe, high quality, engaging learning environment.
We focus on a healthy and holistic approach throughout our programmes - recognizing the need to develop the person whether it is to pursue a career, or for everyday life.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- A strong team player and positive role model.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Initiative, sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Confidence in building rapport with young people.
- Sporting or coaching background preferred.
Please note that Police Vetting will be undertaken for suitable candidates.
Part-time positions available with the potential to move into full time employment.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected hourly rate?