F45 GROUP FITNESS COACH - FULL TIME AND PART TIME AVAILABLE
Advertiser: F45 Training PoriruaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Apr 2019
- Wellington, Porirua & Kapiti Coast
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
ARE YOU READY FOR THE #F45 ADDICTION??
F45 Training porirua is looking for a SUPERSTAR who can fulfill the role of Group Fitness coach in one of the most community based locations porirua.
F45 Training is team based, high intensity interval training delivered in a modern, fully equipped fitness studio.
What's on offer?
- Full training and ongoing support;
- Create your very own F45 community culture and environment;
- Fitness business development and opportunity to be support multiple F45 sites in 2019
- The role creates a GREAT lifestyle - It provides you with PURPOSE.
- Deliver high quality group training classes to F45 Porirua's members.
- Actively assist and correct members exercise techniques, as well as being passionate, engaging and motivating to the group each class.
- Continually improve the clients' studio experience and contributing to this CULTURE within the team.
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained;
- Actively participate on social media channels.
- ALWAYS share the #F45LOVE
- Deliver instruction in the F45 terminology.
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment at all times
- Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise screening and the sale of memberships and other offerings
- Build strong and long lasting relationships with our members
- Build a family culture within the studio that encourages people of all shapes and sizes to train with us
- Demonstrate and Introduce Classes
- LEAD CLASSES BY USING A MIC
Skills and Experience
- PASSION, ENTHUSIASM and genuine motivation to improve the lives of others
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills
- Experience in delivering group fitness sessions
- Team focussed and orientated
- Ability to motivate and develop strong relationships with members
- A tonne of enthusiasm
- Lead a healthy and fit lifestyle
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Self motivated and goal orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- confident enough to build relatonships
- confident to use a mic when coaching
Culture & Benefits
- Work for the fastest growing fitness network in the world!
- Commitment to work life balance
- Training in the F45 product, systems and technology
- Small, highly motivated team environment
- Great support network within the F45 group
- Certificate III in Group Fitness as a minimum.
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Ambition for career progression.
If you are passionate about creating an awesome, supportive training environment for members and want to take your career to the next level by joining our rapidly expanding network of F45 Training studios, you should apply.
How do I join the team?
Email us on the below email with your resume and cover letter explaining how you will tackle the key responsibilities above.
Further to this we would also like for you to send through a 1-2 minute video introducing yourself and explaining why this role interest you :)GET EXCITED!! THE F45 FITFAM IS TAKING OVER PORIRUA WATCH THIS SPACE!
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
TEAM TRAINING | LIFE CHANGING
Please send your resume through to: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE - We will be looking for applicants that will be available to start with us within 14-21 days of your application
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?