Advertiser: Eurofins Bay Of Plenty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Apr 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. We believe that we are the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in Agro-Science CRO Services. We are also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Here at Eurofins Bay of Plenty in New Zealand, our teams provide independent high quality horticultural services and technical solutions. We are a horticulture industry partner providing value added support with a 30 year proven track record of servicing testing needs of fruit growers across New Zealand. We are contracted by Zespri International, our main client, to collect and process kiwifruit orchard maturity clearance samples for their export maturity clearance programme. We are committed to supporting the industry’s objectives of ensuring that their products reach the best possible quality levels in all markets in which they operate whilst supporting the wider industry with innovative products and services.
Reporting to Managing Director primarily, the Financial Administrator will be able to support the all financial activities of the business in alignment with company strategy.
The Successful Applicant will be:
- Managing cash flow including invoicing and debtor management
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Processing salaries and wages including full management of time clock system
- Support departmental managers with KPI’s reporting models
- Assist managers with costs analysis / P&L analysis / review / reporting
- Providing costs and profitability Monitoring, identify project opportunities for cost saving and coordinate implementation with NSC
- Monthly deviation reports of the P&L
- Management, reporting and supporting the preparation of the annual budgets
- Supporting monthly reforecasting process
- Monitor Spending & Contracting Authority monitoring
- Liaise with the NSC for monthly management account preparation (WIP, inventory, accruals)
- Supervise and monitor I/C sales transactions
- Reporting and analysis of detailed Sales results
- Implement Eurofins standard models to analyze evolution of pricing (APCC, TCPC).
We expect you to:
- have very strong computer, analytical / numerical and organizational skills
- possess excellent oral and written communication skills with great attention to detail
- have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- have an ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- have expert Excel computer skills
- have at least a Bachelor's degree in accounting, business finance, or other related degree
What's On Offer?
The successful candidate will be rewarded with competitive salary. If you are ready to become part of a winning team with a strong drive for career advancement coupled with your strong drive for excellent service and professionalism – please contact us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?