Advertiser: Global Financial Services LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Apr 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
Are you looking for a career in the Financial Services sector? Then Global Finance could be the right choice for you.This is a full time permanent position.
Global Finance is an award-winning, professionally managed and highly regarded company operating for about 20 years. GFS has arranged more than $9 billion in Loans & Insurances and won 40+ industry awards in the last 10 years.
To support our expanding customer base and opening of new branches around Auckland, GFS is looking for talented Mortgage Advisers based out of Auckland Airport branch who would like to grow along with the growth of the company.
The Role will involve:
- Interview prospective customers to understanding their lending needs.
- Recommend lending strategies that will deliver the best outcome to the customer.
- Prepare client applications as per New Zealand Banking guidelines and Responsible Lending Code. If you do not have local experience, overseas experience in banking or finance sector will be considered.
- Obtain approval from the banks and negotiate best possible terms and conditions.
- Recommend suitable lending products to the customer and assist them all the way to the settlement.
- Update customer at regular intervals about the progress of their case.
- Maintaining long-term & effective relationship with customers & lending institutions.
- Cross-sell insurance products to the customer and refer them for their insurance needs to the insurance advisory team.
To be successful you must have:
- Relevant experience in lending, banking and finance.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A friendly personality and desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with customers and peers.
- Multitasking and Attention to detail will be your forte.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Applicants with valid Work Visa will also be considered.
You will receive a fixed salary package and will be entitled to a rewarding bonus structure on achieving defined targets with ample opportunities for growth.
You will be supported by industry training and on-going mentoring coupled with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
The job requires working 45 hours per week Monday to Saturday. Remuneration Package will be based on 45 hours per week.
To register your interest in this role, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing how you will the the perfect fit for this role.
Last Date of application 24th May 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mortgage broker?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?