Learning Assistant (Teacher Aide)
Advertiser: St Mary's Catholic School, EllerslieMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Apr 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $15 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
About the business
St Mary's Catholic School is a vibrant and community based learning environment at the heart of Ellerslie. The school is recently under new leadership and placing the learner at the centre of all we do. Our Support Staff team is highly valued and loyalty, confidentiality and professionalism are a prerequisite. The Learning Assistants are highly valued and their work is structured in such a manner to support the teachers and leadership team with the effective running of the school with a focus on learner achievement. At St Mary's we value being open to learning, professional respect, collaboration and clear communication.
About the role
We seek an enthusiastic, flexible and self motivated person to work with a variety of fantastic children and teachers. This is a very rewarding role that would suit someone seeking work that fits in with having a family.
This position is to support children so is Term Time only (40 weeks per year).
This advertisement closes on Monday 6 May 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working with children with special needs?
- How many years' experience do you have as a teacher aide?
- Do you have a current Police Check (Criminal Record Check) for employment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?