Account Manager - FinancePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Apr 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Are you sick of your boring Accounting job? Feel like you’re not adding value? Well, it’s time for a change, come work for an exciting and forward-thinking company!
Here at Strategy Collective, we are seeking an Account Manager to join our Accounting team in New Plymouth.
WHY STRATEGY COLLECTIVE?
Located in New Plymouth’s historic White Hart Building, Strategy Collective is an environment where exceptional people with common aspirations and a commitment to excellence can thrive. Our business takes a collaborative approach to engage, empower and excite our clients. With capabilities across People and Culture (HR), Brand and Marketing, and Accounting, we integrate client strategies and vision across all business functions.
We are looking for a full time energetic, self-motivated Account Manager to manage a portfolio of clients across the hospitality and commercial sector.
Here at Strategy Collective, we find solutions not problems. We look to continually improve our client’s businesses, not just process accounts for them. If you want to work alongside your clients by partnering with them to add value, come talk to us!
A day in the life of an Account Manager at Strategy Collective:
- Accounts receivable
- Working with customers to understand and resolve any misunderstandings or payment queries
- Providing general assistance to Finance and Administration department for daily operation
- Accounts Payable and Data entry
- General administration duties
- Reconciling / coding accounts daily
The ideal person will have:
- Accounting Technician diploma or equivalent experience
- A proactive approach and eye for detail
- The ability to comfortably communicate to all levels of the business
- Great customer service skills
- Positive team player willing to work with others to achieve the best outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Support and encouragement
- Amazing clients to work with
- A team that works smart and plays hard
- Your birthday off
- Free espresso
You will have a focus on providing exceptional client support, you will operate with confidence, have excellent time management and organisational skills, be results focused and deadline conscious, have a genuine team approach, and a passion for ensuring stability, growth and profitability for our clients.
To find out more about Strategy Collective: www.strategycollective.co.nz
If the above sounds like you and you want to be a part of Strategy Collective then use this link to apply:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?