Financial Officer - Harcourts Cooper & Co
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Apr 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
- We need a driven individual with a positive attitude & personality
- Finance and/or Accounting qualifications advantageous
- Join the award winning team at Harcourts Cooper & Co
We are a fast moving, ever changing, multi award-winning franchise of New Zealand's largest and most trusted Real Estate brand. Did we say we were the biggest franchise? No? Well we are. We have an abundance of talent and we want you to be part of it.
We are looking for a Financial Officer to join our award winning, progressive and fun company.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sales processing
- Marketing invoicing
- Accounts payable
- Office administration support
Finance and/or Accounting qualifications (or studying towards), or one to two years' experience in an accounting role would be handy, but as this is a junior position what's more important to us is an aptitude for numbers, the desire to succeed and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
You'll need the ability to work under pressure and the ability to prioritise workload to sometimes conflicting deadlines, so a positive fun loving attitude is a must for this role!
Opportunities like this don't come around often - so don't miss out! Please apply now through our online application form.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a Finance or Accounting qualification? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- Do you have experience in a similar role? (Please answer: YES or NO)