Territory Manager - Dunedin
Advertiser: Neill Cropper & CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Apr 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Neill Cropper & Company is a top tier New Zealand food and beverage business, with brands such as Bundaberg Brewed Drinks, Royal Crown Cola, Arizona Iced Tea & 28 Black Energy. Founded in 1917, we are in growth mode, developing both existing and new partnerships with brand owners of premium global consumer goods. We live and breathe our Vision to be New Zealand’s leading brand builders, offering a wide range of consumer’s goods that enrich everyday kiwi lives.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager South Island, this Territory Manager role will see you form an integral part of the field sales team. If you have a minimum of 2 years sales experience in either the grocery or non-grocery / route channel, or are a recent graduate looking for an exciting career in FMCG, we would love to meet you to discuss the opportunity. You will be responsible for achieving the revenue, trade spend and new outlet targets through managing & growing your existing key relationships at store level, while canvasing and securing new business for our brands. A core part of this role will involve growing in-store sales by building and implementing plans that benefit our customers. If you think this sounds like you then apply now!
You will need:
- FMCG territory management experience of 2 years minimum
- Sales experience in grocery & non-grocery or route channel
- Ability to work across non-grocery & key grocery accounts
- Ability to build relationships based on trust & communication
- Strong time management, organisational & planning skills
- Resilience, energy and the hunger to succeed
- Flexibility to travel overnight when required
What’s on offer:
If you would like to join an engaging, collaborative and driven team along with a competitive remuneration package, this is a great opportunity.
For confidential enquiries please email email@example.com
Applications close - Friday 26th April 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?