Advertiser: GONUTZ FoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Apr 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
About the business
GONUTZ Foods is a family business manufacturing a highly respected range of snack foods that have been sold throughout the grocery, food service and hospitality sectors for over 20 years.
Please see www.gonutz.co.nz.
Many of our products are unique and have lead the market with innovation and popularity.
We have a constant resource of new and exciting products to offer to NZ consumers.
GONUTZ has built our own independent distribution network covering a very wide range of customer types from corner stores to some of NZ's largest businesses and our brand attracts an enviable amount of unsolicited new business from around NZ and overseas.
About the role
The territory manager will travel regularly to all parts of the region, visiting customers, developing new business, merchandising stock and gaining repeat orders. The ability to build excellent customer relationships is essential and to train clients on the use of our webshop ordering system.
Supermarket sales experience is essential especially with a thorough knowledge of Foodstuffs systems. Existing associations with key buyers and a thorough knowledge of the region would be an advantage.
The ability to work independently, managing your own time and schedules for best customer service is the key to maximizing sales and your own income.
Benefits and perks
A very competitive salary and commission is offered as well as a new vehicle and the usual tools of the trade. GONUTZ offers reliable, stable employment with many of our staff having been with us for 10 to 15 years.
Skills and experience
-have extensive experience in sales to NZ supermarkets and route trade.
- be self motivated and have excellent organisational and planning skills.
- be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- be able to develop and maintain business relationships with customers.
- be flexible and have no restrictions on travel within the region to provide reliable customer service.
- be IT savvy to enable prompt and accurate sending of orders and reports.
- have a strong business acumen and be able to achieve budgets based on sound results & information.
- have a high professional standard of written and verbal language skills, personal appearance and presentation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a territory manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?