TANZ eCampus Course Development Assistant
Advertiser: QJumpersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Apr 2019
- Tasman, Nelson
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Tutoring
Course Development Assistants
- Do you have brilliant computer literacy including web pages and MS Office?
- Are you proud of your visual design flair, high quality of work and attention to detail?
- Do you have experience or a passion for how technology can support learning?
- Are you passionate, motivated and self-organised to deliver outstanding service to your customers?
- Are you an innovative and enthusiastic professional who wants to join the central development and evaluation team on a full time, proportional or contract basis for up to 24 months?
If you can answer yes to the questions above, you could be part of our development team, based in Nelson, contributing to an online platform that offers programmes from 7 recognised learning institutes across New Zealand.
TANZ eCampus is a flexible online learning service that works with learners’ lifestyles to help them achieve their study goals. This means any qualifications a learner completes online through TANZ eCampus are industry recognised, NZQA accredited and internationally accepted.
Remuneration will be reflective of candidate's expertise, experience and type of contract (fixed term or contract, full time or part time).
Please apply online by 30 April 2019.
For a copy of the Job Description visit https://www.qjumpers.co.nz/52814/desc/