Advertiser: skindiagnosticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Apr 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- $15 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
We are seeking a motivated, presentable, team player with excellent people skills, administration skills and phone answering skills to be part of our busy growing dermatology clinic.
Must have excellent people skills, and be willing to learn and grow, and must be very client focussed.
Other tasks include ordering stock, answering phones, booking rooms, taking payments, filing, taking part in audits.
Will be expected to work most Fridays and occasional Thursdays.
At other times, holing a phone, taking bookings and transcription work, will be required, depending on demand
Clinic likely to grow and expand
Transcription will be required, and requires excellent computer skills, typing skills and organisation.
Please apply with cover letter, brief CV, and a brief summary of how this job would suit you
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?