TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Waikato/Bay of Plenty)
Advertiser: KOHLER NEW ZEALAND LIMITEDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Apr 2019
- Waikato, Taupo
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
KOHLER is a company where you can dare, dream and do!
Headquartered in Wisconsin USA, KOHLER is one of the largest privately held companies in America. KOHLER is a global leader, specialising in the manufacture and distribution of luxury bathroom ware and is committed to producing innovative products that 'live on the leading edge of design and technology'.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager (NZ) who is based in Auckland, your role will be to support our network of merchants and key housing and plumbing companies. You will also be responsible for planning and developing key business opportunities and working with the key players within the building project industry in the Waikato / Bay of Plenty region.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Be fully knowledgeable in the understanding of features, benefits and specifications of all Englefield and Kohler products
- Identify key end users in the residential, project and general trade markets
- Develop a monthly sales call plan that efficiently and effectively covers the plumbing and building merchant branches within the sales territory
- Develop and implement an annual budget covering the plumbing and building merchants within the sales territory
- Meet on a regular basis with the National Sales Manager to review and mutually agree on the monthly sales and activity plan for the sales territory
- Implement the sales coverage plan
- Train merchant showroom staff so that they are conversant with the features and benefits of Englefield and Kohler products, and ensure all sales information folders have up to date pricing and product information
- Work with the Commercial Manager to ensure their activities, within the sales territory, are fully supported
- Ensure all merchant showrooms effectively display high volume and new products with the appropriate point of sale material and all displays are in working order
- Ensure all marketing, product and co-operative promotional programmes are clearly presented to all sales staff within the merchants showroom and trade areas, and the appropriate promotional materials are in place
- Update the customer CRM program reflecting all activities in the region
To be successful in this role you will need
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Strong networking skills with an ability to improve customer retention levels
- Excellent strategic planning and customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and consistently increasing sales revenue in a competitive market
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive, self-motivating attitude and exceptional work ethic
- Business acumen to plan and grow your territory through your customers
- Good computer skills using Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in the industry is highly desirable
A competitive salary package including motor vehicle is offered for this position.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know more about KOHLER then go to our website: www.kohler.co.nz.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales manager?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?