Office/Accounts Administrator Part-time
Advertiser: PAE (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Apr 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
PAE is one of New Zealand's fastest growing and most successful facilities management and operations support service providers, with operations throughout New Zealand.
We are looking for a part time enthusiastic and motivated Office Administrator / Accounts person to join our Upper Hutt team. This is a 20 hour per week position over 5 days.
You will be responsible for a varied range of duties including:
- General office administration
- Invoice & purchase order processing
- Operational / compliance reporting
- Front counter reception and phone duties
- Financial and work management processes.
You will need proven experience in a similar role, and a friendly and professional manner. You will also need:
- Experience and ability to manage and process a high volume of supplier invoicing
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage and maintain good processes and meet deadlines
- To be proficient in the use of work order systems/software, as well as the MS Suite (Word and Excel).
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit and also pass a Ministry of Justice check.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Applications close Friday 3 May 2019.
We really appreciate your interest in this role but due to the number of candidates that apply, we are unable to contact everyone. If you have not heard from us by the following week of the close off date then you have been unsuccessful.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?