Medical Administrator and Receptionist
Advertiser: Global Interests LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Apr 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Specialist Practice based in Greenlane providing reception and administrative support for a Medical Specialist. This is an autonomous role, where you can use your great customer service skills, initiative and make the position your own.
32 Hours per week
Hours 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Answering phones
- Assisting patients with their queries both over the phone and via email
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing invoices and payments
- General office administration
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Medtech 32 experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task with a can do attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
You must be a New Zealand resident to apply for this position.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
Please email CV with covering letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?