Advertiser: Access Community HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Apr 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Nursing Administrator Saturday and Week Day Relief ( Weekend and Public Holidays)
General office duties including funding requests to ACC.
Total Care Health is a leading and trusted provider of wound care services to ACC based across the North Island. Our team of nurses visit clients in their own homes, schools or place of work. We also provide education to Practice Nurses and GPs.
Total Care Health is a division of Access Community Health, a leading provider of Community based health care and support to 20,000 clients across New Zealand. Access is part of the Green Cross Health group who operate Life and Unichem pharmacies and The Doctors Medical Centres.
Our Administration team contributes to the delivery of our community nursing service by:
- Providing crucial office and telephone based support to our teams of nurses on the road.
- Being a key point of contact for clients
- Being a team player supporting the general office team in the functioning of the organisation.
- A high level of data entry.
- Managing funding for all clients both ACC and Private
- A working knowledge of IT systems – knowledge of apple products preferred
- Ability to liaise with clients, doctors, practice nurses and other health professionals
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably having previous experience working in a medical practice
- Conversant with computerised business and client management systems
- Ability to work under pressure
For a copy of the job description please contact Tania Baller, Nursing Administration Manager - phone 09 630 1630
Applications close Friday 29th March 2019.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Total Care Health go to www.access.org.nz/Our-Services/Total-Care-Health-Services
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?