Advertiser: Caci PukekoheMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Apr 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
As the leading skin and appearance clinic network in New Zealand, we are always pioneering the latest techniques and solutions. Our people are creative and driven. We are warm, friendly and real.
Do you aspire to work with a supportive, professional, engaging team?
The team at Caci Pukekohe are currently looking for a Treatment Coordinator to develop relationships with our clients and ensure they are recommended the best and most appropriate treatment options to achieve visible results.
We are looking for a driven, passionate, tenacious individual who aligns with our values, puts customers first, works well in a high performing team, is always seeking to learn and improve, is honest, authentic and going places!!
Is this you?
Your background, experience and personal attributes will include:
- A minimum of 2 years in sales, meeting set targets
- A proven track record in achieving strong and consistent sales results
- Polished and professional personal presentation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with excellent listening skills and strong empathy
- High degree of computer literacy
- Passionate about improving women's confidence and giving great Customer Service, no matter what
A background or interest in skin and beauty would be an advantage, however the ability to sell our fantastic treatment plans is the most important aspect of this role.
This is a permanent full time role which includes 2 x late nights (until 7pm) and every second Saturday (9 - 3pm). The package is made up of a base salary plus commission and bonuses. You’ll also receive product buying privileges and treatment allowances.
If this sounds like you, along with your CV please send a personalised cover letter to Jane Chaney, Caci Pukekohe Manager and in this please include why the position and company is of interest and what you would bring to the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?