Advertiser: Stoney Creek NZ (2014)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Mar 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Stoney Creek is a NZ outdoor clothing and equipment company that has been built around core values of trust, people, innovation, performance and history. We are deeply immersed within the rural, outdoor and workwear industries of NZ and other global markets. We have a high-performance culture where our entire team looks to continuously raise the bar and strive for excellence in what we do. Our products have real purpose and maximise the experiences of our customers. It is this obsession with the customer's experience that fuels our product design, our innovative culture and definitely our marketing.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for what we do, to join our fast growing Tauranga-based team to support the Marketing department in the provision and development of effective marketing strategies, content generation and engagement of the Stoney Creek brand.
The Marketing Administrator / Assistant will be responsible for providing general support and assistance to the Marketing Manager in the development, delivery, and reporting of effective marketing strategies and initiatives, including:
- Brand and marketing - advertising, PR, promotions, partnerships, sponsorships, email, social media.
- Trade marketing - POS, merchandising, B2B promotions, training, presentations and communications.
- Events and trade shows - assist the team with key marketing responsibilities across all key events.
- Photography, design and content development - assist the marketing creative team with the in-house creation, utilisation and management of all brand and visual assets.
- Website and digital marketing - assist the marketing digital team with website and social media updates and the delivery of tactical digital marketing initiatives.
- Customer support - respond to customer enquires across marketing led touch points (e.g. Website, social media, emails and phone)
- Admin and customer support - Perform daily administrative tasks to support Marketing Department activities and coordinate with other company departments
We're looking for a marketing and/or administrative superstar to join our high-performance team. You may already have years of proven marketing/admin support experience and be looking for an exciting new role that fuels your passion for the outdoors, OR you may be a marketing graduate looking to sink their teeth into a meaty marketing role and kick start their marketing career.
- At least 2 years’ experience in general business administration and/or marketing support.
- Experience in providing administrative support to a team.
- Experience in a high-performance team in a target driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
“Nice to Have” Experience
- Facebook – an advantage if you have been involved in the management of a company brand page.
- Website – would be an advantage if you have assisted/managed the backend of a CMS website (e.g. Wordpress, Square Space, Open Cart, Big Commerce, Shopify).
- Photography - an advantage if you are comfortable taking and editing product photos.
- Graphics design - Adobe Indesign and/or Photoshop.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A positive 'Can do' attitude
- Problem solver – Resolution focussed
- Team player
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Great communicator
- You're a finisher!!! Happy to take direction, support the team and get things over the line
- High attention to detail
- Core understanding of the NZ outdoor and/or Rural industry
If this sounds like you apply here on Seek with a Cover Letter and your CV. Applications close Wednesday 17 April.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?