Service Planner - Auckland North Branch
Advertiser: Ash AirMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Management & Support
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Planner to join our friendly and motivated North Auckland team!
We are part of the strongest compressed air group in the world, representing iconic international brands Chicago Pneumatic, ALUP and Pneumatech, offering the New Zealand market well-designed, innovative products direct from factory in Belgium and Italy. With 13 locations nationwide, over 100 staff, and hundreds of years of combined experience, we offer second-to-none service and deliver sustainable solutions that increase customer productivity.
This role is responsible for elements of the service function at branch level to ensure that the highest level of customer service is maintained, in accordance with company expectations.
The duties are likely to include:
- Calling customers to book in service work and ensuring the Service Tracker system is up to date
- Creating work orders and transferring parts to field engineers
- Working with the Service Co-ordinator to plan and schedule work
- Working alongside the Administration team on other duties from time to time
The applicant must have/be:
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken
- Experience in office procedures
- Accurate with computer data entry and MS Office and ERP experience
- Reliable and trustworthy with a good time keeping record
- A good sense of humour
- An engineering or motor workshop background would certainly be an advantage but is not essential
This is a position for someone who has the energy and passion to learn in a positive workshop, office and store environment.
Please send to your CV to the contact details, you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
Join our team and apply today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?