Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Tasman, Nelson
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
- Opportunity for an experienced Administrator
- Be embraced within a friendly team culture & positive atmosphere
- Join the successful team at Harcourts Nelson
Harcourts are looking for an Administration SUPERSTAR to join their Nelson office.
In this role you will be the friendly face of our office responsible for handling all client and customer enquiries, providing administrative support, as well as ensuring the overall effectiveness and smooth running of our office.
This is an important role within our busy office, so we require someone with previous experience in a similar role, who is adaptable to change and can work under pressure.
Other essential skills and attributes include:
- A sense of humour and a fun personality
- A sense of creativity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Commitment to a high standard of performance and presentation
- To be capable of quality output
- To be an effective team player that works well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills
Harcourts is a highly successful multinational real estate company with extensive global, national and local connections, and this is YOUR chance to become part of this success!
If you think you have the personality and experience we're looking for, APPLY NOW and fill in the online application form.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How would you rate your computer skills? (Please answer: Beginner or Experienced)
- How many years' experience do you have in an administration role?
- Do you have previous Real Estate industry experience? (Please Answer: YES or NO)