Advertiser: Industrial Site Services Co LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are looking for someone experienced with a wide range of Office Administrative skills for this full time position, who is able to work independently, has initiative skills and can think fast on their feet.
About the Role
Some of your main functions will include:
- Data Entry / Spread Sheeting using excel
- Collection, checking and entering of Daily Timesheets
- An understanding HR requirements
- Greet visitors to Kawerau office and answer phones.
- Invoicing on a weekly basis
- Debt Collection
- Additional Support to Head Office
Skills and experience
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar role
- Intermediate to Advanced excel skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office and Outlook
- High data entry accuracy
- Previous Debt Collection experience
- Job costing experience would be an advantage
What you will get in return:
- Competitive pay rate
- Work in a supportive, well established team
- Our family values with staff well-being and safety coming first and be treated like an important part of a wider team
About Industrial Site Services
Industrial Site Services Ltd was formed in 1991 to answer the call of the industry to supply reliable, professional and innovative solutions to rigging, scaffolding, engineering and heavy transport sectors. As a family business, where customer service is paramount, ISS Ltd has won multiple awards for projects along with many industry organisation awards for excellence. ISS offers a one-stop-shop for height access services, construction and heavy industry maintenance.
Our culture is based around our family values with staff wellbeing and safety coming first. Our workplace is an environment where we all pitch in to make the business a success and share the rewards of that success.
How to apply
You must be a New Zealand citizen or have the appropriate visa to work in New Zealand and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.