ICT Helpdesk Operator
Advertiser: Access Ability Charitable TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the business
At AccessAbility we are committed to working with disabled people and their families/whanau to identify what would enable them to live everyday lives in their community. Our inspirational dream is "A community approach where disabled people live well now, can dream big and live the life they have imagined."
About the role
As a member of the Business Support Services Hub the ICT Helpdesk Operator works closely with the operational teams to ensure that our teams have the technology to be able to deliver great outcomes for the people that we work with.
The ICT Helpdesk Operator is a new part time (30 hours) role and will be based in our Dunedin office so that we ensure that we have comprehensive ICT support services across our offices, providing the team with day to day technical support that is effective and timely.
The person we are looking for;
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in an ICT Helpdesk or Support position
- Is willing to share knowledge and know-how and provide practical solutions and support
- Will have sound problem solving skills
- Will be passionate about process improvement and able to work with minimal supervision
- have the ability to relate to a diverse range of people and able to communicate technical information to non-technical team members effectively
- Has great organisation and time management skills, with a focus on managing priorities
- Stays up to date on new technologies and is enthusiastic about learning more
- Is proactive, innovative and creative
- Has an outstanding customer service focus
Skills and experience
The skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Exposure to Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft Office Specialist – Expert or Master
- Windows 10 Desktop certification preferred but not essential
- Adopts a flexible and positive approach to problem solving
- Displays a high level of commitment to delivering quality services
- Analyses information, identifies key issues, considers a range of options, perspectives and solutions and bases decisions on appropriate information
- Demonstrates well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Works collaboratively and contributes to the achievement of our shared team objectives and priorities
- Recording information accurately and neatly
In return you will receive the following benefits:
· Being part of a team where people are passionate about our inspirational dream
· Health and Wellness Subsidy
· Staff Benefit Discount Card
· Employee Assistance Programme
If you have a minimum of 2 years' experience providing systems support and maintenance to end users and have experienced a range of technical issues we are keen to hear from you.
All applicants must be able to pass a police record check.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday the 25th March 2019
For a position description please visit our website www.accessability.org.nz
Please apply through seek with a CV and cover letter.
AccessAbility is an Equal Opportunities Employer and strives to attract and maintain a diverse workforce. We would like to encourage applications from people with a lived experience of disability.
If you have any questions about this role please feel free to contact:
Peter Sayers, ICT Operations and Project Coordinator on 06 281 1201
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?