Sport and Fitness Tutor Role
Advertiser: Community College Marlborough/NelsonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Marlborough, Blenheim
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
Community College Marlborough have a Maternity Leave position vacant for a sport and fitness tutor. This role is available now (but we can negotiate a start date suitable for the right person) and will run until the end of May.
If you would like to work as little as 10 - or as many as 30 hours per week and have skills and experience in the sport and fitness industry we would love to hear from you.
You need to be :
- Passionate about the sport and fitness industry
- Have a knowledge and be able to pass your knowledge of fitness development on to young people
- Qualifications in adult teaching or assessment would be an advantage but we are able to cover this for you through our network of colleges should you not have these qualifications
- An interest in sport and coaching
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like you then:
Please apply through SEEK or for more information contact
Virginia Archer Community College Marlborough
Applications close Friday 22nd of March 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?