Dental Receptionist / Assistants
Advertiser: Browns Road DentalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
We are seeking experienced dental assistants / receptionist to join the team at our South Auckland Dental Centre. We are a busy, friendly suburban dental practice.
This position is full-time. There is the potential to have two part-time roles working 20 hours per week, however additional hours will be required at times, so flexibility is a must.
Duties in the practice include the ability to work in the front office, sterilization and assisting the dentists/hygienist in clinic. We are also looking for applicants with additional skills and attributes listed below.
Skills and Attributes:
- At least 1-2 years dental assistant experience
- Excellent communicator
- Highly efficient and organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications e.g. Word and Excel
- Proficient with Exact Software
- Team player
- Work under pressure
- Chair-side assist
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Overseeing a patient database
- Patient confidentiality
- Management of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Liaise with patients, dentists and other dental specialists
- Sterilization of instruments
- Cross infection control
- Organizing stock and orders
Please apply in writing with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date is 20th April 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in dental assisting?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental receptionist?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?