Membership Sales Consultant
Advertiser: Flex Fitness New Zealand LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
About the business
Flex Fitness is the largest New Zealand owned and operated 24/7 gym franchise with 22 open and operating clubs in New Zealand and more opening this year. Flex Fitness is best known for it's energizing and motivating atmosphere, inspiring members and staff alike to find enjoyment in physical activity and create long-term, sustainable lifestyle changes.
About the role
The Membership Sales Consultant, reporting to the Club Manager, will be responsible for generating leads, achieving set targets for membership sales and managing member retention.
Key responsibilities include:
- Promote the Flex Fitness brand values and mission
- Generate leads through referrals, outreach and marketing campaigns
- Network with local community and businesses
- Identify the needs and goals of prospective members and show them how Flex Fitness can support them to achieve their desired results
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing members
- Follow up with leads, free trial downloads and membership inquiries
- Follow on-boarding processes to maximize the engagement of new members and manage retention
- Perform basic front of house duties including point of sale transactions, phone and email inquiries and managing member feedback
- Manage social media presence and engagement
Benefits and perks
If you are looking for a fun, supportive and rewarding work environment, look no further. The successful applicant will receive a complimentary gym membership with full access to all Flex Fitness clubs nationwide, ongoing support and training opportunities with Flex Fitness New Zealand and with key service providers to assist in personal and professional growth, club growth and networking opportunities.
Skills and experience
- Sales experience with a proven history of achieving set targets and KPI's
- Demonstrates initiative and is proactive
- Excellent customer service skills
- Dealing with objections
- Positive attitude
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy and competency
- Social media competency
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?