Clinical Research Assistant
Advertiser: Totara Clinical Research LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Clinical/Medical Research
Totara Clinical Research Ltd is a clinical research company passionate about improving health outcomes.
We are looking for a Research Assistant to support the coordination of clinical studies and general office management in our New Lynn office.
Reporting to the Study Coordinator the role is 40 hours per week and is a 6-month fixed term contract.
You will need to demonstrate excellent organisation and communication skills, be computer literate, highly professional and be a strong team player. You should have experience in administrative support in a busy environment.
Previous experience of working in clinical research is preferred but not essential.
If this sounds like you please submit your CV and a cover letter via Seek addressed to the attention of Greg Clarke, Chief Executive Officer.
The closing date for this position is Friday 29 March
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years' experience do you have as a clinical research associate (CRA)?
- Do you have customer service experience?