Advertiser: Urban GourmetMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
About the business
As one of Auckland's premier catering companies Urban Gourmet delivers the extraordinary. Creative, modern, inspiring and original – an Urban Gourmet event is flawless from start to finish. Our staff are the standout difference and we are on the search for an Assistant Accountant extraordinaire.
About the role
As our Assistant Accountant you will provide support for the financial accounting function of the business - looking after accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, daily bank reconciliations, fixed asset processing and other duties as required to help the Accountant.
This important role cuts across all areas of the business and your ability to build great relationships with your colleagues, and present a positive and flexible attitude, will assist you in being successful.
Skills and experience
You are someone who:
- Has recent and relevant experience in a similar position (3+ years)
- Has extensive knowledge of accounting requirements
- Has a proven track record delivering fast and accurate accounting services in a high volume environment
- Is experienced using Xero and Receipt Bank or similar accounting packages
- Is a strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous improvement
- Is quality focussed – thorough and accurate
Benefits and perks
A job with Urban Gourmet is being part of one of Auckland's fastest growing hospitality businesses. We are committed to the ongoing development of our team and offer a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
If you are motivated to contribute to the continuing success of a truly superb catering company, we would love to hear from you. Apply now with a copy of your CV and cover letter!
Maria Milina, Executive Assistant - 09 3948520
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?