Advertiser: Maincom NZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Maincom New Zealand is one of the most trusted and experienced service providers to the insurance, remedial repair and disaster relief sectors of the construction industry. With over 25 years of experience, along with its own customised software package, Maincom New Zealand has a proven reputation for quality, competitive pricing, and service delivery.
Due to substantial growth and new contracts, Maincom New Zealand requires an additional Building Supervisor to join its successful team in the Auckland area.
You will be responsible for assessing and preparing a repair quotation, engaging, coordinating and managing trades during the repair process for residential and commercial buildings in the Auckland area.
This role is based in Auckland area; however, travel is required within NZ in the event of a catastrophe / disaster relief.
- Trade qualified with LBP 2 in place
- Building Construction knowledge
- Site Safe Passport
- Working knowledge of building codes and regulations.
- Experience managing multiple projects ($20K-$500K)
- Experience with subcontractors and suppliers within the building industry
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills,
- Good customer service skills
- Superior computer literacy.
Ideally you will have previous experience in insurance assessing and / or facilities management and be able to draw on your life experiences to provide solutions. You will be skilled in developing business relationships with new and prospective clients.
Communications is the key dynamic to our business. You will be working alongside and with a great team and progressive culture.
We offer competitive remuneration, ongoing training and a varied role.
Please note: A police check will form part of the recruitment process.
Due to the high interest in this role, only candidates that are selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply please press APPLY NOW.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in building & construction?