Timaru - Invercargill KAMPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Key Account Manager – Client Facing Professional
Territory is Timaru to Invercargill
Hands-on Sales Role
Progressive Dynamic Company
Client Facing Professional
The Windoware Group is a privately owned company expanding its market share by supplying a large range of manufactured and imported products including drapery hardware (curtain tracks), made to measure blinds, outdoor blinds and other related accessories. The company supplies major retail chains and independent operators throughout New Zealand and into various export markets.
The appointee will be responsible for achieving budgeted revenue by developing sales opportunities within our key accounts and independent retail specialists, whilst looking to expand our customer base, as well as managing a team of territory merchandisers.
Key attributes sought in the appointee include:
- A successful career in Business to business (B2B) sales is crucial, preferably in the retail sector. Industry experience would be highly regarded but we would consider an individual who has the drive to learn, in an environment which is very challenging and rewarding.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- A proven ability to work remotely.
- Be able to work autonomously in planning and managing a vital business territory.
- Have a genuine want to advance within our company.
- Be computer literate in all Microsoft Office suite of products and possess an ability to quickly learn in-house computer software programs.
- Ability to travel (up to 3 days away a week).
- Have a technical ability.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful company that has demonstrated strong and consistent growth and profitability. To this end our success saw the opening of a new plant in 2018, and we continue to put in place strategic plans to continue to achieve. The position will provide an excellent opportunity for a capable, energetic Key Account Manager who prides themselves on appearance and is challenged by achievement.
Please email CV & cover letter to our National Sales & Marketing Manager: Sharron@windoware.co.nz
Please note we will only accept written applications.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?