Commercial Law Specialist
Advertiser: Davenports Harbour LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Corporate & Commercial Law
About the business
This is the unique opportunity to join a highly regarded and forward thinking North Shore firm which has longstanding clients and a professional laid back approach. We are a supportive and high-performing practice and have an opening within the Commercial team for an experienced solicitor to join the firm.
About the role
The role offers a great opportunity to join a friendly and fast-paced team. Working closely with one of our Directors, you will provide clients with advice and assistance on a broad range of issues from advising on business sales and purchases to drafting and reviewing commercial contracts.
- A solicitor with a minimum of 2+ years PQE.
- Solid experience dealing with a wide range of commercial matters preferably including business sales and purchases, commercial leasing and company law.
- Skilled and competent drafting capability.
- A strong work ethic.
- Great remuneration, bonus structure and other benefits.
- Good flow of quality work with client contract plus mentoring and support from an experienced and approachable expert Director.
- Flexibility to work some hours remotely.
What you need to do now
- Send us your CV and cover letter using the link below
- Email any questions you may have to email@example.com
- For a confidential conversation call Fiona on (09) 601 8345
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in corporate & commercial law?
- Do you hold a current New Zealand legal practising certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a lawyer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?