Advertiser: Fuel Installations Auckland LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
Fuel Installations is a family business that has been supporting the oil industry for over 30 years. Working for all of the major NZ fuel retailers throughout New Zealand we have developed a team dedicated to serving our clients in a safe manner delivering a quality product supporting our preferred status and "A" grade accreditation.
As a labourer you will be providing on site support to our wider construction / installation teams.
We offer a variety of work and an opportunity to gain skills in a specialist industry with a potential career path.
Training provided as required
- Self motivated, able to work autonomously as well as being a team player.
- Positive "can do" attitude and good work ethic
- Able to receive and follow instructions
- A high regard for Health and Safety
- Demonstrate a commitment to deliver
- General labouring skills
- Own vehicle with clean full class 1 drivers licence
- Specialist skills related to the building industry would be an advantage
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?